Eligibility Requirements & Criteria
- Submissions are open to all Recording Artists, Video Producers, Visual Artists, Bloggers, Vloggers, Music Producers, Photographers, TV Shows, Short Films, and Entertainers (comedians, radio personalities, Dj’s, etc.)
- All Persons must be a Bahamian Citizen or Legal Resident.
- Content must have been released between September 1st, 2018 and September 1st, 2019 (via Radio, Television or Social Media)
- The Elevation Awards is not excepting any EP or LP Albums for consideration, your music content must include Single releases only.
- Resumes and Portfolios can be submitted via PDF file. (Should you have trouble uploading your PDF log on issuu.com and upload your resume and place the Issuu link on the application instead)
Music Based Categories (Female, Male, New Artist, & All Song of The Year Categories)
- Each artist is allowed a maximum of three singles for submission. (Choose your best three)
- Before uploading your music files please label your files as follows: Artist Name – Song Name – featuring – (if applicable)
- All music files MUST BE in .mp3 format
- Artist Resumes must be submitted in PDF format and should include performances, endorsements, releases, projects, etc.
Video Based categories (Vlogs, Music Videos, TV Shows, Video Producer of the Year & Short Films)
- All video submissions must send video link via YouTube, Vimeo or any Downloadable link.
- Short films must be 30 minutes or less in length
- TV Show and Vlogs are allowed a maximum of three episodes for submission. (Choose your best three)
- Video Producers must submit a resume highlighting projects produced between September 1st, 2018 and September 1st, 2019 as well as a Video Reel with a minimum of 3 video projects produced within that period.
Portfolio Based Categories (Blog, Visual Artist, Photographers & Music Producers, Entertainers)
- Submitted Blogs must be up to date and consistent.
- Visual Artists and Photographers must submit PDF or link to portfolio.
- Music Producers must submit a Portfolio of Projects worked on between September 1st, 2018 and September 1st, 2019 as well as a Demo Reel of their work.
- Entertainers must submit a resume with performances/appearances, endorsements, projects, etc. between September 1st, 2018 and September 1st, 2019.